Silca Futura Pro
The successor to the popular Futura, the Futura Pro combines its signature dual cutting stations, with faster cutting, and improved software. The Futura Pro is the electronic key machine for Edge-Cut, Laser-Cut, Cruciform, and Dimple keys.
Futura Pro is a powerful machine for the professional key cutters yet also ideal for the less experienced users with step-by-step prompts throughout the cutting processes.
Ultramodern in design and engineered to the highest quality standards; you can be assured of the most accurate, precise cutting of a variety of key styles on one innovative, amazing machine.
Edge Cut and Cruciform Station
- Decode via optical reader to OEM specifications
- Copy by original function via optical reader for exact duplication of originals
- Guided calibration of the cutting station.
- Four position jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys
- Laser and Dimple Station
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic Calibration
- Interchangeable clamp jaws
- Optional Accessories expand capabilities to include Tibbe®, tubular and more
- Fast cutting cycles; cutters reach speeds of 1,585 rpm (edge cut keys) and 12,100 rpm (laser/dimple keys)
- Quick start up, fast response times
- Two USB ports; one for charging the tablet and a second port for tethering the tablet and to connect USB flash drive to import code tables or for machine software updates
- Tip stop tool for the edge cut clamp station (position 4)
- Kreate-A-Key / Instacode Interface included
- LED lighting and visual process control (white = ready, yellow = cutting in process, green = cutting complete)
- Built-in hood accessory tray for tools and/or keys
- Integrated tool holder for cutters and tracers
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- 10" (254 mm) tablet, with removable stand
- Step by step menu prompts to simplify key selection, cutter, clamp, position etc.
- Key cut preview to check and correct worn keys
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure